We love hearing your comments on our shows. Comment emails are circulated among all the producers and taken very seriously. Email your thoughts to email@example.com.
If you have a question and want a speedy answer...
- Check our FAQ for general questions about the show, streaming audio, podcasting, submissions, and pretty much everything else.
- If you're looking for a story or a segment, try different key words in our search engine. If that doesn't work, peruse our archives.
- If you're wondering when and where you can listen to the show in your area, check our station locator.
If you strike out, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org: we try to reply to all questions that aren't answered on the website, with some exceptions.* It may take a bit, but we'll do our best.
For press requests or any requests for Ira Glass, contact Elise Bergerson.
For business requests: for instance, if you're a station wondering about premiums or pledge shows, or if you have an idea for business collaboration, contact Seth Lind.
If you want to adapt one of our radio stories into a movie or TV show, contact Emily Condon.
For questions on the status of orders placed in our online store, call (917) 364-1147 or email email@example.com
And if you want to send something via snailmail, address it to us at:
This American Life
153 West 27th Street, Suite 1104
New York, NY 10001
(Again, no submissions by mail, please.)
Sadly, here are some things the webfolks CAN'T do:
- We can't answer questions about music used in the show. Honest! Our web guru works remotely and doesn't have access to this info.
- We can't accept unsolicited attachments. If you attach something, we'll delete it without reading it, due to past bad experience with emailed viruses.
- We can't answer questions about internships, internship applications, or application status. Look at our internship page for info.